Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A day in Town with Colleagues

Today, Juliet brought Angie and I out to see Cape Town, the local way. We took the Mini Taxi, public transporation that works like buses, expect they stop anywhere you want them to, along the way.

We got to water front, which is like the Clark Quay of Singapore. Mostly Tourist-y things but here's an acitivity that I thought was interesting:

There was a school choir singing at a restaurant. The boys and girls took a refreshing arrangement, where one is on the upper level and the other at the lower level. They sang songs in different languages and danced to the tunes.


Girls in the Choir.


------------------------------------------------------

This is Juliet.

Juliet is my fellow colleague at Think Twice. Angie and I adore her for being her silly, 23-year-old self!






Juliet and Angie being silly in the "Cleanergy" dome at Water front. Apparently, these portable structures can with stand tornados and extreme weathers. We couldn;t tell that was true, but it withstood our voices inside, getting louder as we got amused by our echoes.



Angie, me and Juliet- Do you see the gradient?

1 comment:

  1. Nope! I see no gradient whatsoever.

    You all have great smiles, that's what I see.

    -Benjamin
    (I have an excuse for not commenting sooner, I swear!)

    ReplyDelete