Saturday, August 29, 2009

Egoli

Before I flew to Kenya, I spent 3 days in Johannesburg, the city that has the highest crime rate. Although JoBurg didn't have much sights to offer, there was some becautiful spots. Unfortunately, I didn't risk carrying my camera around the city, and so, I wasn't able to take much photos, except this one:

NOnetheless, I had a great time there, walking in the CBD and through the trainstation and Taxi rack that is supposedly a no-go area. (I probably won't have done it alone. I was accompanied by 3 others, Angie and 2 guys- one from Ireland and the other from Germany whose company made the trip a lot more enjoyable). There were also the conversations we had with Taxi drivers (They express their political views more openly than those did in Cape Town). And the dinner with mand and a Carleton alum: Kgomotso, who is just full of energy!

1 comment:

  1. Saree Point is a glamorous saree blog which provides

    you complete information about Indian Sari. We have collected large number of photos of high

    resolution. Whether it secy saree models, Bollywwod saree or Desi Saree models. All kinds of

    sensual photos can be found here. So, if you want to see hot and sexy photos of sari, you can visit this website.

    ReplyDelete